In an enchanted world, adorable little witches will stop at nothing in their quest for candy. But danger lies ahead and sweets are hard earned. Use spells, summon magic ladders and cover the world with flowers. What could possibly go wrong? Play alone or cooperate with a friend, settle the score in versus and claim the sweets you deserve!
Platforms: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Nintendo Switch Languages: English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian Rating: Currently unrated but suitable for all audiences Release Date: October 29 2018 on PC, July 27 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Four playable witches, with a unique spell each
- Cover the ground with flowers to win and charge your power
- No jump, summon magic ladders to make your way through
- Open surprise gift boxes to find deadly weapons and crush your foes
- Cooperate with a friend in story mode or settle the score in versus mode on shared screen
- A 30 minute-long story mode, if you don’t die, but you will…
- Enchanting graphics and plenty of candy!
You can buy Citrouille on the following platforms.